You and your installer are responsible for coordination of design, installation, operation and maintenance of any generation system you install. You will also need to adhere to the requirements of our tariffs, rules and any applicable laws and regulations.
These requirements are designed to:
- Protect distribution system facilities
- Avoid electrical interference problems
- Ensure safety
- Maintain overall system reliability
If you connect to our distribution system with a generation facility you must comply with Wisconsin Administrative Code Rules, Chapter PSC 119 (PSC 119).
Distributed Generation Application / Interconnection Agreement Forms
- 6027 Standard Distributed Generation Application Form (Generation 20 KW or less)
- 6029 Distributed Generation Interconnection Agreement (Generation 20 KW or less)
- 6028 Distributed Generation Application Form (Generation of Greater than 20 kW to 15 MW)
- 6030 Distributed Generation Interconnection Agreement (Generation of Greater than 20 KW to 15 MW)